Your Retreat Package
Are you ready to come on this unique journey with us?
Here's what's included in your luxury pole, pamper and play retreat (Solo & Shared packages) for each of our Retreats:
- 7 days (6 nights) staying at The Island Houses, our charming tropical villa oasis (or at The Jungle Room for our Flexibility & Contortion Retreat)
- Luxuriously appointed air-conditioned bedrooms with queen size bed and ensuite
- Our small retreat structure (less than 17 dancers per retreat) means plenty of one-on-one attention and the opportunity to connect with new pole sisters!
- 12 hours of workshops over 5 days
- A thoughtfully structured program to help you grow as a dancer, not just overload you with tricks
- Rest day/beach day!
- Be taught and mentored by our talented & inspiring teachers (see our Upcoming Retreats page to check out our Instructors)
- A ratio of 1 teacher to every 8 (or fewer) students
- A 6-month VIP indi pole wear membership giving you 20% off every purchase
- A delicious welcome dinner on our first evening
- Nourishing daily breakfasts and lunches for hungry pole dancers
- A massage brought to you at your villa
- Farewell dinner
- Transfers to/from the airport and studio (within the retreat week - Day 1/7)
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Daily housekeeping & turn down service
- Villa staff available 24/7 to make your stay easy and carefree
You might also enjoy (extra cost):
- Take private classes with our instructors for more one-on-one attention or to master that favourite trick
- Why not do a professional photo shoot?
What's not included:
- Travel insurance
We have several packages to suit every dancer and budget.
Solo room package
- All inclusions above
- 1 queen bed, 1 person per room, private bathroom
- AUD$3200 / US$2575 / £1950 / €2140